Hi, we are Tink! Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Our goal is to help people to understand their finances, empower them to make smarter choices and ultimately bring financial happiness. Tink believes that managing money should be effortless and rewarding.
We currently operate under a dual business model; one B2C where we offer 500 000 people in Sweden a better understanding of their finances through our award winning mobile app Tink, the other, Tink Technology, is B2B where we license the underlying core technology to financial institutions across the world.
We’re looking for talented iOS engineers to join our team and help building an cutting edge application that hundreds of thousands of people are using every day to manage their personal finances.
As part of the iOS team, you’re a developer who loves to create beautiful consumer products. You will be working closely together with other engineers and designers. You’ll most likely have deep knowledge and experience from building complex applications with elaborate user interface elements and mixed various transitions and animations. You know that any little detail can impact the user experience and some of them may even require a more in-depth look into any given codebase.
You want to be proud to be part of a team whose passion, independence and curiosity are the main drivers. You want to learn and become the best in your field.
- Re-imagine features and build new and innovative ideas
- Go from idea to implementation
- Collaborate with designers and engineers
- Maintain high level performance quality
- At least 2 year writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code for iOS
- Strong expertise in Swift
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and take things higher
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience working closely with product teams, designers, and other developers to create a truly delightful mobile experience
- Experience developing and maintain highly performant code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Ability to recognise and implement modern product design
Bonus points if
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with other programming languages
- You have some open source projects to contribute to the wider iOS community
How we work
Tink is an tech product company at heart. We look for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle whatever problem. As an engineer at Tink, you will work in a specific team critical to Tink’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our colleagues to be versatile, enthusiastic and display leadership qualities to tackle new problems across the board as we continue to push our cutting edge product forward to new levels.
Even though we are separated in teams, Tink is still a true start-up and one big team where everyone’s opinion is highly valued. It’s not uncommon that we all sit together and workshop on the next feature design on a Friday afternoon, and build prototypes and ship beta versions the week after. There is a great degree of freedom within your team and you are solely responsible for what you do and your time. This is a perfect time to join our journey at Tink and put yourself in one of these small, growing and creative teams.
How to apply
Please send your application, or any questions, to Jonatan Klintberg, email@example.com. Feel free to attach links to your portfolio, Github account, AppStore links to the apps that you have worked on before, or anything else that you feel we should know about when applying. Please send your résumé along with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to attach links to your Github account, anything else you feel we should know about.
Tink is the smartest way to make better financial decisions. Launched in 2013, the app lets you connect all your banks and cards, track and manage your money, get personalized advice and cherry-pick the best financial products. All in one place. Tink was founded in 2012 by Daniel Kjellén and Fredrik Hedberg and has 400 000 users in Sweden. The company has 35 employees at its HQ in Stockholm and has raised over 100 million SEK from investors including Creades, Sunstone Ventures, SEB Ventures och ABN AMRO Ventures.